Try this tawa mutton raan roast recipe with special Rice for your bakra eid special recipes and you can find best way to cook lamb and mutton leg and have fun with village baba songs.
After watching this mutton raan recipe you will easily learn how to make raan roast at home in new and different method and it will be your eid special raan roast even you will also find it easy mutton raan recipe without oven. Who want to serve it with rice also find it as best mutton raan rice recipe.
By watching this mutton raan recipe video you will find answers to the following questions:
- How to make raan roast at home
- How to make Mutton raan recipe without oven
- How to make Leg of lamb recipe
- How to roast leg of lamb
- How to cook lamb mutton or lamb dishes
- How to make lamb leg roast.
- How to make roast lamb recipe.
Ingredients for mutton raan roast Recipe or lamb and mutton leg::
- Mutton Leg (2.5 – 3 kg)
- Garlic cloves (3-4)
- Kachri Powder (6 Tsp)
- Salt (4 Tsp)
- Coriander Powder (4 Tsp)
- Cumin Seeds (4 Tsp)
- Tikka Masala (4 Tsp)
- Ginger Chopped (4 Tsp)
- Green Chilli Chopped (2 Tsp)
- Mint (4 Tsp)
- Lemon Juice (2 Tsp)
- Ajwain (2 Tsp)
- Red Chilli Powder (4 Tsp)
- Chilli Flakes (4 Tsp)
- Yogurt (200 gm)
- Food Color -yellow- (1/2 tsp)
Directions for How to Make lamb and mutton raan roast Recipe step by Step for eid ul azha:
A Look at Notes On Cooking
Thanks for watching you would definitely know how to make raan roast recipe at home.